Hiring ASAP Remote Programmer Developer
Salary offer: $20 - $40 per hour depends on the experience.
Technical Division (Division 4)
The Technical Division is responsible for the creation, enhancement, support, and delivery of our software products, learning products and services.
General Purpose of the Job
To program software applications that are found desirable and useful by IT managers, such that the applications can be profitably sold. Programming under the general direction of the Product Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilities
1. Programming in C# and SQL.
2. Producing excellent programs with the most attention given to features that will increase sales and customer use.
3. Writing code that meets all company policy, programming standards, and technical bulletins. This includes not only coding standards, but all standards related to the look and feel of the final product as the customer will see it.
4. Testing programs thoroughly so they are bug-free and rapidly fixing any bugs that are found.
5. Assisting with getting programs and enhancements through certification quickly.
6. Writing thorough and easy-to-use instructions, documentation and user guides.
7. Working with Technical Support staff on resolving customer-related issues and providing training sessions as needed.
8. Taking full responsibility for the final outcome of the product.
Qualifications and Experience
• At least 5 years of post-education experience in C#, .NET, and WPF.
• At least 5 years of successful software development of commercial desktop applications.
• Strong knowledge of Information Technology.
• Proven ability to create software that is logical, easy-to-follow and intuitive for brand-new, untrained customers.
• Good ability to study and able to understand new concepts and procedures.
• Good with the written English language. Can write clear, concise and grammatically correct English. This is required for dialog boxes, error messages, and all user documentation.
• Must be someone who likes to produce perfect, easy-for-the-customer, intuitive software.
• Capable of noticing things that don’t make sense and correct them so they are logical, easy-to-follow and intuitive.