Development management system that will allow building completed surveys:
The system will be developed in HTML5 WEB C # Visual Studio
And developing an Android application based on the data defined in the Cave of the WEB.
And will be able to work offline with synchronization to the WEB.
The system should support multiple languages, including right to left and left to right
I was interested of professionals who have developed similar systems
• Questions based on:
▪ The closed questions
▪ The open-ended questions - open text field / open another response
▪ The multiple-choice
▪ The questions yes and no
▪ The questions time - stopwatches and exact date (up to seconds)
▪ The Scale questions (eg satisfaction rating)
▪ The questions count - Counters
• Set properties for each question:
▪ The values - unique text (like code)
▪ The question there
▪ The question of where the field of exporting to Excel and SPSS (Variable Name)
▪ The issue of mandatory or not
▪ The new start screen (a precise definition of the number of questions per page)
▪ The code for each answer - (most of the answers that would be numeric, text questions the text will be)
1 option to change the preset designs
• Preparation of imported questionnaire structure
Names imports are reviewed from an Excel
▪ The structure preparation snapshot survey by import data from Excel
▪ The above structure being a regular schedule for the reviewer
▪ The production structure form above work (survey) reviewer
• Definitions survey:
▪ The possibility of an anonymous survey
▪ The survey with a list of users (username and password) - As defined by the system administrator
• Mobile applications (Android): The system is provided with a dedicated app on Android and to bring you to know to take advantage of the functions of the device into the software and also work offline (no Internet) after loading the polls.
▪ The location of the survey using the device's GPS.
▪ The barcode reading to keep information in the survey
▪ The polls Saving offline on the local device memory and transfer them to the server at the end of a working day (online).
▪ The possibility of editing / deleting a survey on completion offline
▪ The possibility of starting a new poll while another survey (survey would be stopped in the middle, a new start, and then continue to the old or older)
▪ The possibility of selecting a question from the survey line surveys will be presented as a description.
• General functions of the system:
▪ The questions with bias: If respondent answers a specific answer more questions open
▪ The surveys if Workflow option: The system will work with the process flow of a group of conditions for new questions and some answers (rules, scripts) - only numerical answers.
▪ The timer setting different questions
▪ The choice of password and permissions: hierarchy of permissions (view, edit, administrator etc ...)
▪ The general information about the survey output (export) of the survey will be columns with general data (start time, who the reviewer, end time, GPS, reviewing information, etc.)
▪ The relocation options available to cover new poll
▪ The customer tree - each customer will have their own surveys