The project comprises:
A&B. EIGTH (8) Units of two (2) Bedroom Apartments in two Blocks of four (4) flats
C. A block of four(4) nr luxury one (1) Bedroom apartment in two floors (Royal wing)
D. A Block of four lofts Apartments in two floors. A mix of two (2) number single room loft and two (2) nr twin rooms loft’
E. A Block of four (4) nr standard bespoque one bedroom apartments in two floors and a pent house.
A Total of Twenty two (22) numbers fully serviced apartments in five (5) blocks, all connected at first floor level via a well-engineered linking Bay.
The Auxiliary Block comprises of a fully serviced 30 seat conference/meeting room, Admin office, coffee bar/Restaurant, a medium sized swimming pool, laundry section, a security house and a generator house with conveniences ,including a Driver’s lounge and a gym.
The project under construction conceived to be a state of the Arts serviced apartments , designed to ensure smart and sustainable urban living. With facilities to include; efficient HVAC Systems ,Advanced communication system and controls, water reticulation system, security system, Adaptive technologies, public address systems, fire alarm and suppression system, retractable technologies with effective communication and entertainment facilities.
DESIGN BRIEF/SCOPE AND CONDITIONS:
The scope of interior design services for the project includes:
• Advice AND space planning of interior furniture, fixtures and installations in tanden with the approved architectural (functional) floor plans.
• Furniture layouts and furnishings to include cabinetry, seaters, tables, bed & beddings, fabrics and others moveable items, furnishings and accessories
• Design and specifications of Lighting fixtures
• Wall lighting/mood lighting design and specifications
• Internal wall surface treatment and finish.
• Objects of colours.(to be agreed upon with the project Architect)
• Floor furnishing (excluding the floor finish i.e. tiling works)
• Ceiling fixtures and installations design, specification and detailing. ( any suggestion on the designs of the main ceiling to be directed to the Architects)
• Artificial greening for interiors.
• Any other object of interest i.e. internal water walls and fountains etc.
All Shop-fitting Drawings and FF&E should be created as well.
Conditions of these drawings, are that All detail drawings are to be sent back to us as CAD files for future reference and any changes required during the construction.