We need a toolbar developed for both IE and Firefox.
The user (after installation) will be able to:
1. Click a button, then click an image an a page, and then that image (whether normal image or background image) will be saved to a specific directory (eg within My Docs/My Images).
2. Save all images from the webpage that they are curently surfing on.
3. (optional) resize an image (GIF/JPEG) automatically, so that it becomes smaller than a specified size (eg 300Kb).
4. Scroll some text across part of the toolbar, this text to be read from a textfile on our server, and that the text be clickable, and take users through to a designated page.
5. Further discussions with the successful person may yield further development of the toolbars.
We have listed the budget as medium, although we do not have a set budget for this.
PS. We would also require the software to be uploaded to the Carbon Chip server for us to test at agreed intervals.