If you are great with English, work well with others, I would love your help.
Our business creates designs that go on different types of apparel and home goods. A few types of products we sell are t-shirts, hoodies, tank tops, mugs and more.
Some of our sales channels include Amazon Seller Central, Merch by Amazon, our own Shopify website, Etsy, eBay and more, so any experience with these places are a bonus, let me know what experience you've had.
We're looking for someone to help with growing our organic traffic from long tail keywords. Before you begin writing though, you need to know about the industry we're in. The best way to learn about it is to actually do the work, so I'm looking for someone that can do two things.
1. Create content for designs that we have ready to be placed on products like t-shirts and hoodies including:
----> Researching what might sell well based on other designs that are selling well
----> Coming up with creative ideas for our designs.
----> Help with placing those products in different marketplaces.
2. Write about the experience and grow our blog.
----> Please show me some articles you've written
----> Please tell me about your past experience as a writer
----> Articles written for our blog must be 2000+ words each
Excellent English is a must.
Creativity is very important.
I will teach you how to do anything that you're unfamiliar with.
I'm looking for someone that is/has:
- A sense of humor is important
- Excellent English is super important <<< !!!
- Can write content for designs
- Understand Trademark and Copyright Law - we use [login to view URL] to search for trademarks so we know what we can/can't use - but general knowledge of this is pretty important
- Someone that can get the job done
- Attention to detail - When seeing a problem, even if a small one, they fix it right away
- Integrity - someone that does the right thing whether someone is watching them or not
- Common sense
If you are a hard worker with a great attitude, work well with others and have great English, this will be a great opportunity for you. I'm looking for a long-term working relationship.
Looking to hire today.
Please tell me what your minimum and maximum schedule is and when you could start. Can you work weekends?
This job starts at $2/hr.
Please place 2018 in the first line of your response so I know you've read this entire job post, thanks.