need a workbook written in MS Word, Publisher or Powerpoint with free photos in each section. about 25 pages and provided within 48 hours. Includes editable sections where the user can write on blank lines to answer each question
A) Three part video series about surviving motherhood transition
Section OneTitle: Motherhood – the joys and significance of it
Different ways and journeys to get to motherhood point – some folks had to work through infertility issues and others weren’t trying and had surprise announcements of being pregnant
The meaning of motherhood varies from person to person but it’s a blessing – find a great quote about motherhood and cite it
Recommend for mothers to start journaling during pregnancy so that they can remember it all and can share it someday with the child
Recommend for mothers to find a poem, song or a memorable object that reminds them of the journey – it can be their motto; for me it was a butterfly and the transformation that it goes through…the different phases that brought different experiences, pains, lessons and wins throughout my pregnancy; the postpartum phase was an entirely different phase of being a fully grown butterfly but then having to learn how to embrace and live life in the new phase
Questions for this section of the workbook:
1) What emotions do you feel when you think about motherhood?
2) What special message do you have for your unborn child?
3) What is the most important part about being a mother?
Section Two Title: When Momma is health, everyone is healthier
· My favorite motto is your health is your wealth
· Health is the complete state of wellness to include, mental, physical, social, financial wellbeing, not just the absence of illness – as defined by the World Health Organization
· A healthy mother is one that addresses all aspects of her health to include the above categories.
· Encourage the mother to take an assessment of her health in the different areas and reach out for assistance in areas that she finds lacking. The Momma Wellness Coach can help with all areas.
Questions for this section:
1) What areas have room for improvement when it comes to optimal health?
2) What are three things that you can do today in order to improve your health?
3) What are your health goals at this point in your journey?
Section ThreeTitle: Home is where the heart is
· The home and work environment have a big impact on your health
· If you can, now is the time to take stock of the environments and figure out what should be changed to make life better for you and help promote your wellness
· There are major changes that should be implemented at home and in the workplace to support your 4th trimester
· There are tips and tricks that you can implement to help do life in your new role
1) What areas of your home bring you the greatest joy? Is it a favorite chair in your sitting room? Is it your front porch where you go with a nice cup of hot tea?
2) What areas in your home or workplace that are challenging?
3) What are your top 5 needs that you would like to address before you bring the baby home?
Section Four Title: Live life to its fullest
· We only have this life and the only day that we impact is the present – yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn’t there so live intentionally and vibraciously
· Selfcare is an important part of being balanced not only as a person but as a mother
· If you hear stories about mothers saying they feel lost or don’t recognize themselves its because a big part of self-care is missing
· You need a tribe and a support network to do this thing called life
· Find ways to do atleast one thing that you love each week
· Reach out today to the Momma Wellness Coach to connect with other mothers along the journey
1) What do you love to do?
2) What makes you smile?
3)What excites you about a new day
17 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $173 untuk pekerjaan ini
Greetings! I hope you are doing great. I am highly professional in managing similar projects. Please contact so I may assist you. Samples available upon request. Thank You, Revival
Hello there, I am an expert in writing articles and blogs on various niches. Samples will be shared on chat if needed. I assure you work quality and it will be on time. Thanks, Best regards,
Hello! I have an experience of more than 5 years in writing articles and blogs. I have worked on several genres. I will do your work in minimum time and at best rates.