1) Landing page- Shopkeeper needs to either login/register
2) To register a shopkeeper must enter Phone number, shop name, address and verify the registration using OTP
3) For login, the following details are required – Phone Number and OTP sent to the phone Number.
4) One the shopkeeper logs in he can create a new invoice based on scanning
5) The new invoice layout should be like: [login to view URL]
a. Instead of customer name customer phone number field needs to be present
b. In the bill items once the barcode is scanned the product name and price should automatically populate
c. Once the quantity is entered it populates the total for that bill entry
d. New entries should be added using the “+ products” button.
e. A button named “Generate invoice” would be present to create a invoice with all the added items
f. Once the invoice is generate a button stating whether this payment is done in cash or is given on credit is noted by using the button “Paid Now”/”Credit”
g. This data would then be saved in a database and sent to the customer using WhatsApp
6) A function to add amount without scanning – Where input is customer phone number and amount in invoice. Options of “Paid Now”/”Credit” is available in this feature as well
7) A functionality for the shopkeeper to create a report of the sales would be available with the following features
a. Make report of sales by day
b. Make report of sales by week
c. Make report of sales by customer for top 10 customers
8) A separate tab where he can see how many sales happened in credit and be able to filter it by customer phone number
9) When the shopkeeper wants to collect pending money he can send a reminder to the customers whom he sold in credit by tapping on a button
10) A Tab known as “Khata” to enter the money paid by the customer to the shopkeeper which can be used to set off old bills. The layout is as follows:
a. Customer phone number;
b. Amount given in credit
c. Amount being paid
11) The following steps need be used for the
a. Enter Customer Phone Number
b. Once entered- Populate “Amount given in credit”, an option stating –‘look at pending bills’ would also be made available
c. Once the amount paid is entered then it reduces the amount given in credit to customer by that much amount.
Please note that the developer should have access to Indian barcodes database for FMCG products and that we will not be providing extra money for it. The data base is GS1 database and can be gotten from anywhere.
7 freelancer rata-rata menawar ₹47143 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hey i have gone through your specifications and i am interested in building your app, can we have a detailed discussion as to what we can build and the timeline