Bicker Management Inc. provides an array of growth-driving services to small and medium-size companies seeking assistance with business plan creation & implementation, hiring & keeping the best people, or logistics & processes.
- Protect and secure BMI's and client members' financial assets and resources
- Establish and maintain exceptional accounting, bookkeeping, and supply-chain management protocols for BMI and its client members
- Oversee the routine and consistent administration of these protocols for BMI and its client members
- Train and monitor BMI and client members' ongoing compliance with these protocols
- Perform perpetual financial and expense analysis for BMI and client members in order to make relevant and prudent recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate with preferred Chartered Accountants and firms for expert accounting assignments
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Language: English - At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Less than 1-year experience specialized in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Must have a stable internet connection at all times.
Full disclosure of the engagement details will be discussed to shortlisted applicants.
51 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $20/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi i am a Chartered Accountant having experience of more than 6 years in this field .I can provide you the quality results with [login to view URL] can chat for further discussion.
I am a bookkeeper and providing bookkeeping services below is the my website link, please find the link for your kind perusal. [login to view URL] Regards, Mayank Patwal