Implementing a CYK Parser Your jobs:
1. Fifteen sentences will be given down .
2. Build your own CFG for the sentences
. 3. Convert the CFG in CNF.
4. Build the CYK tables for 15 sentences.
5. Implement the CYK parser.
6. Check the validity of each sentences.
.(1) There was a beautiful princess named Snow-White.
(2) She was kind and gentle.
(3) Snow-White met a charming prince.
(4) The Queen was jealous of her beauty.
(5) She ordered her Huntsman to kill the young princess.
(6) But the Huntsman could not hurt Snow-White.
(7) He told her to run far away.
(8) Snow-White ran deep into the woods.
(9) She was lost and scared.
(10) But soon she found herself in front of a cottage.
(11) She slowly stepped inside.
(12) With the help of her forest friends, Snow-White cleaned every nook and cranny.
(13) Snow-White found seven little beds.
(14) She thought they belonged to children.
(15) Tired from cleaning, Snow-White yawned