Are you optimistic, tech savvy, self-motivated, have discipline and eagerness to learn?
Are you European-based and looking for long-term work as a virtual assistant?
If this sounds appropriate then we are looking for YOU.
I am looking for a motivated, experienced and positive virtual assistant to work with a Danish business. You must be able to communicate in English and Danish fluently.
Generally desired skills include (but not limited to):
- Schedules and Organising - ical, google cal, diary management etc...
- Online Research
- Bookkeeping - Xero, Quickbooks, Indinero, freshbooks etc...
- Data Entry/Spreadsheets/Cloud Storage and Usage - Google Drive, Dropbox etc...
- Booking travel and reservations - cheapest and best options
- Social Media posting and management - Beneficial if you know Buffer or Hootsuite
- Email Management - Hotmail, Gmail, Zoho and Outlook
- Copy Editing/Audio Transcription/Note Taking
- Presentation Creation
- PLUS - Mention any other skills you may be able to bring to table.
The desired characteristics include:
● First Impression
● Customer Focus
IGNORE THE BUDGET (this is a placeholder). The hours you want per week are flexible/open to discussion and pay will be discussed once this has been established.
To apply for this, please contact me with a proposal, starting with the word 'Carrot' so that I know that you have read the full brief. I would discuss more details (payment/exact hours/nature of the work being done) through the messenger.
From here, if successful, we would have one or two mini tests to check your ability and if successful, a Skype interview.
Finally, as long as we both find it to be a good fit, we would hire you.
Thanks for reading, I hope to hear from you soon!