I need a graph db (neo4j) backend with a web frontend. There are 4 types of entities (4 labels) that have various relationships.
we need neo4j as a database
- 4 types of entities: trigger, problem, solution, product
- each of these entities are linked with one another
- we chose neo4j because we get a cartesian product in a relational db.
The web frontend DOES NOT need to be fancy. one user.
- Be able to create, update and delete each type of entity
- Be able to map each type of entity with another type (create relationships, can be 1:n)
- Be able to browse through the graph.
- both neo4j model and web frontend and documentation