Help finishing RoR+Handsontable module -- 2
- Status Ditutup
- Anggaran $15000 - $125000 CLP
Hello, I have a RoR application and I'm adding a new module that basically creates many related records from 1 HandsOntable grid.
This app manages evaluations => questions(related with a lot of attributes) => alternatives
User gives data about evaluation (name, year, assignature, etc)
User fills a grid with
Question N° | Correct alternative | attr1 | attr2 | attr3 | etc
Then the module have to find or create all that attribues, and create empty questions with extracted attributes
After that go to another view with 1 question/new _form per each row in the grid, with all attributes already assigned.
I already programmed the following :
Handsontable is created and working
Controller receives and extracts the neccesary data from each cell
Controller find_or_create the attributes, create the question and add it to an array,
then creates a new evaluation with that question
I'm having problems passing the data from one view to another but I have other handsontables working in my project that you can take as reference.
So what I need :
- Fix params problem to get the data from one view and pass to another
- Create the second view with empty forms to fill (its created but with static example data)
- Create new evaluation with that questions (some data needs to be assigned after 2nd form submit, I'm not sure about how to handle that, as alternatives are empty user must create it first, and then assign correct from grid).
- Manage groups of questions (explained inside)
I will provide Bitbucket branch with code, comments, and static data views for reference.
I'm not releasing milestones before seeing progress.
lets discuss, regards
Dapatkan penawaran gratis untuk proyek seperti ini
Ingin menghasilkan uang?
- Atur anggaran Anda dan kerangka waktunya
- Uraikan proposal Anda
- Dapatkan bayaran untuk pekerjaan Anda
Pekerjakan para freelancer yang juga menawar di proyek ini
Bekerja di proyek seperti ini dan menghasilkan uang dari rumah!Daftar Sekarang
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online