SEE ATTACHMENT BELOW
1. An example of thermometer is shown here
[url removed, login to view]
:: Fluid to move back and forth like water shaken in a clear glass cup or test tube.
:: Bubbles rising from bottom to the top inside fluid
:: Background inside and outside: Transparent with clear borders
2. The fluid color need to start out light on bottom and get darker toward the top
:: Need cms or a way to change fluid color.
3. No numbers 1 - 10 on the left, use similar meter marker movement shown in the activeden thermometer. As the pointer moves up it shows numbers until it reaches current amount received.
4. Percentages on the right - 25%, 50% 75% and 100% is fixed.
5. Give thermometer a 3D dimension with clear color outline.
:: example: [url removed, login to view]
6. Number to code for: Goal Amount and Received amount, see jpg
7. Goal amount appears at the top, and $0 on bottom.
:: The water rises as sales or donation increases.
8. See attachment for what needs to happen when more amount is received than the goal:
- thermometer bursts open with awesome flash effects with fluid shows continuous overflow,
- the left marker moves above thermometer and stops where the full amount raised is.
site example [url removed, login to view] but have continuous movement
2. Calendar script as shown in attachment that blocks out previous days, like the one shown in attachment, also visit http://www.delta.com.
(a) Calendar does not allow date selection of previous days.
(b) Show next 12 months in Go to month:, not the 12 months of current year. For example, are in May, Go to month should show July 2010 to July 2011
(c) Show "Today is Dayofweek, Month Day, Year" for example Today is Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Thanks for your attention.