I need a class written in C#
This class should allow for keystrokes and mouse events to be sent from code, to the current context.
IE, I want to emulate the user clicking/moving/scrolling and typing.
This class should be in managed code as much as possible, but the final calls to the kernel will obviously be API calls.
This class needs to support all mouse click events, and keyboard events, including function keys, arrow keys, ctrl, alt, shift, delete, esc combinations etc.
These commands need to be posted to the top level system/desktop. IE these messages are not going to be proccessed by the application that sent them.
This class is going to be used in an application like VNC/PC Anywhere, etc.
1) c# class(s) as described above.
2) a test application that records keystrokes/mouse events and then can play them back. This does not need to be a full featured macro recording application, just a proof of concept, and for testing the class.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The target platform is windows XP.
.Net framework 1.1