I need an experienced web programmer to develop the user module of a web application. This module will be part of a larger system. The successful candidate will be potentially hired to continue developing the remaining modules of the system.
The functionality required for the initial application is:
- A visitor creates an account
- A user logs in to the system
- A user logs out from the system
- A user views his/her account details
- A user modifies the account details (username, email, password, status)
- A user closes the account
In addition, in order to connect this module with the other modules, the following functionality is also required:
- A user posts a comment
- A user views comments from other users
- A visitor or a user views other users account details
In the real system, 'comments' will be replaced with another entity, but for the sake of simplicity, at this time we only focus on the user module and extend the functionality to something relatively simple that we can use as a starting point to explain our future requirements.
In summary, the system at this stage can be described as a 'system that allows users to post comments'.
The successful candidate will have to submit:
- The code for the application to work
- The database script
- A brief documentation about the system
- Unit tests for all the functionality developed. Also, any other type of tests are a big plus.
- Front-end design is not essential at this stage, but will be necessary for the future modules.
- The system has to be developed using Zend Framework (1.11 or 2.x)
- The database has to be Postgresql
- UI design can be done using Jquery
11 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $222 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, there! I have some suggestions about this blog website making. Please check my private message. I am sure that I am the person you are looking for. Thank You!
Please let me done this project for you with the latest ZendFramework2 and highest quality of coding. I did another job with ZF2 before in freelancer and I have been working with ZF1 since 2011