Membership Website that acquires billing information in order to access a database and process their credit card either auto or manually. Site need to be secure.
Site Owner Abilities:
1. To turn off access for non-payment or discontinue of service.
2. Upload new data daily in a format not easily copied to be used for piracy.
3. Allow free use for endusers for pre-determined time periods.
4. Secure, and no multi-logins for same login (sessions?)
5. Obtain billing information, last payment, statement,etc.
1. Blog / Discussion Board System
2. Tips / Tutorials in video format that I can upload straight to the correct folder and I can add folders/files as I need.
3. Member Login Page
The basics are that I have information that the general public wants, but I don't want to give it to them unless they pay their membership. I want them to see tips/tutorials and the blogs, but not be able to login to a secure part of the site unless they are a member. I'd like to give them free access, but for minutes, not days but FULL access. I also want to be able to protect the information from piracy, but I know there is only so much you can do.
My raw data is in MS Excel and the database would be created first by Year, then Month, then the actual file would be the date of that month. If you have suggestions on certain programming languages, please also have a hosting provider that would be able to host this for a reasonable price. $45-60 per month. If you can get me the nuts and bolts of the site, as ugly as you want it, I can get the design done, just make sure the coding is clean and organized. You know what I mean.
Is this possbile? Let me know.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP and all IE 3.0 and above and Netscape.