**Asterisk / Trixbox Trunk Billing with a2billing
**This is perhaps another small trixbox/asterisk task that requires a2billing to be accomplished. I've set up a TB server that has around 20 trunks for termination. My trixbox acts as a termination gateway.
Here is what I want to execute,
1. Install a2billing which should be easily done using [url removed, login to view] guide.
2. Add credit to each trunk with different buying and selling rate. In other words, I should be able to set up my own rounding and cost for each trunk and set a different rounding and cost for my client.
3. If the credit on that trunk exhausts, all outgoing calls through that trunk should be restricted.
4. Every call that passes through that trunk should be billed.
5. All annoucements (such as balance remaining and number of minutes)? in a2billing should be suppressed.
6. I should be able to determine the number of minutes, number of calls and total cost for the day,week and month against each outgoing trunk through a GUI (web interface).
7. All of my internal calls such as within proxy (extension to extension) to be billed also.
a2billing provides an interface to all of this functionality. The asterisk developer just needs to tweak a few settings to have this working.