**Basic Integration between Elgg, SMF and MediaWiki - Single Signon & other small addons**
* * *
Write code to enable unified account management in a joint environment including Elgg, SMF and Mediawiki 1. Account Creation & Profile Management 2. Login - user/id form based as well as cookie based & Logout **Other integration Tasks**
1. Mediawiki & SMF : Automatic Topic Creation in SMF when a page is created in MediaWiki 2. Midiawiki - Elgg - SMF: Single User Activity Report Page that will List - User contributions in mediawiki - USer posts in SMF - User activities in Elgg
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4. Brief documentation of Changed files with changes made to those files and what those changes accomplish
- PHP/MySql - Mediawiki/Elgg/SMF