I have a webshop (ASP.NET). Currently the start page gives me the option to select iamge(s) that are placed in a 780 pixel wide table. In the admin part of the site I can choose among three templates. Depending on the template it outputs a table that is disaplyed on start page.
I want to add a fourth template. This template shall look like the attached image, and shall have the functionality of this page: www.vintage-paris.com.
An xml file shall be used to get the contents of the page.
* The xml files shall have three sections, one for each row of the page:
* image that is default displayed
* text when hovering? (displayed x pixels from top part of image)
* price when hovering? (displayed x pixels from bottom of image)
* the order of the image in the row it is in (If rows are identical, then it takes the one that is first disaplyed.).
* url link
It is up to me as admin to make sure width of the sum of all images is the same for all rows (780 px).? If I have images that sum to more than 780 pixels, that the image is cropped (NOT RESIZED) and I then just don't see the right most part of the last image.
If I don't have enough images to fill the 780 pixels then we have white space? at the far right.? ?
Transitíon when hovering shall be like on vintage-paris site.