We are looking to create a ball in a maze game in J2ME that covers our list of handsets.
The game name will be: "Labyrinth-Wonders"
The game will move like:
[url removed, login to view]
But graphics and difficulty level will be like:
iPhone Labyrinth Game: [url removed, login to view]
Some game info:
1. There should be 30 mazes (levels). We will supply each level design.?
2. The faster you complete the stage the more score you get. In each level a visible seconds countdown starts with 90 seconds. When 0 seconds remain you can continue but you get minimal score. If you do it in 20 seconds you get more score then if you do it in 40 seconds.
4. Graphics is something you provide they need to be in high quality and look similar to the IPhone maze game [url removed, login to view]
5. Music you provide also, there should be a nice midi background music with a little rhythm to help the game feel nice as player is using it. There should be a sound for fail (when ball falls in a black hole) there should be a sound of success when stage is completed successfully. And sound of score count when seconds change to score. There should be a sound when the ball hits the wall. I think these are all the usual sounds of a maze game like this.
6. Special features:
A. Ball should be animated when appearing on screen at start level.
B. Ball should be animated when falling to black holes and animated differently when reaching the goal?
C. No need for special traps
D. In some stages there will be bonus points packages to collect while moving through the maze.
1. Graphics and Sound review -? 3? days
2. First working prototype (for review) -? 3? days
3. Fulling functional prototype (for review) -? 5? days
4. Complete beta version (with all review comments resolved) -? 3? days
5. Builds that cover all handsets - 5 days
6. Promotional material - 1 days
All and all: 20 days for complete delivery
? 1.Paz-Interactive provides agame concept and some guide lines. All aspects of game development are coder’s responsibility.
[url removed, login to view] provides: Graphics,sounds, game-play, etc. All of these must be in high-quality. Note that it isnot allowed to use the original material (graphics, sounds, etc) from onlinedemo, if we provide such link to you.
[url removed, login to view] application mustsupport the attached list of handsets.
[url removed, login to view] for this projectmust not be delayed.
[url removed, login to view] will include betastage where a fully functional game. Beta will be provided in a single build(Nokia 240x320 N95 handset). After review by Paz-Interactive there might be afew change-requests of comments to be done by coder.
[url removed, login to view] is consideredcompleted when all builds are provided and pass QA.
[url removed, login to view] must includepromotional material as described in the attached document.
[url removed, login to view] end of the projectcomplete source code needs to be delivered to Paz-Interactive.
[url removed, login to view] should include thefollowing menus:
[url removed, login to view] screen at load time??" Splash screen displays Paz-Interactive and Cellulup logo on a white screen [url removed, login to view] PAZ logo should fly in from the top of the screen and reach the middle ofthe screen. The Cellulup logo should fly in at the same time from the bottom ofthe screen and reach the middle of the screen. Fly effect should take about 2seconds. Then they both remain there for at least 2 seconds. All and all splashshould take about 4 seconds (or longer if game load time is longer)
[url removed, login to view] menu screen ??" Nice andrelevant background, game name in nice font at the top, menu items for: start,instructions, help, about, hi-score and exist.
[url removed, login to view] screen ??" relevantbackground and the text: “Paz-Interactive Ltd.?? <new line> “Entertainment??<new line> “Innovations?? <new line> and then Paz-Interactive logo.
[url removed, login to view] screen ??"detailed instructions about game play, rules, etc’.
[url removed, login to view] scores ??" (if relevant)allow users that make it to hi-scores to insert their names
10.? Updates on project progress & status are required every 3days.
11.? Note: for iDEN builds - JAR+JAD name should not exceed 20characters.