Create a J2ME version of game: Choose a girl - [url removed, login to view]
Our version of the game will be called: "**Sexy Strip Bar**"
1. Game will be in landscape mode
2. There are few types of glasses & bottles that fall down. You can choose if you want to make them randomly selected or give each type of glass a different speed to make things interesting.
3. Game play, difficulty levels, screen that allows to choose the girl you are stripping all should be like in original version.
4. Usual game menus like: Splash screen (at load time), main menu, about scree etc' are part of project.
5. We provide graphics (not cut to size) and sounds in mp3. Customizing them to needed builds is coders task.
1.Paz-Interactive provides agame concept and some guide lines. All aspects of game development are coder’s responsibility.
[url removed, login to view] provides: Graphics,sounds, game-play, etc. All of these must be in high-quality. Note that it isnot allowed to use the original material (graphics, sounds, etc) from onlinedemo, if we provide such link to you.
[url removed, login to view] application mustsupport the attached list of handsets.
[url removed, login to view] for this projectmust not be delayed.
[url removed, login to view] will include betastage where a fully functional game. Beta will be provided in a single build(Nokia 240x320 N95 handset). After review by Paz-Interactive there might be afew change-requests of comments to be done by coder.
[url removed, login to view] is consideredcompleted when all builds are provided and pass QA.
[url removed, login to view] must includepromotional material as described in the attached document.
[url removed, login to view] end of the projectcomplete source code needs to be delivered to Paz-Interactive.
[url removed, login to view] should include thefollowing menus:
[url removed, login to view] screen at load time??" Splash screen displays Paz-Interactive logo on a white screen background. Thelogo should fly in from the top of the screen, reach the middle of the screenthen bounce a little and fly away to the right of the screen.
[url removed, login to view] menu screen ??" Nice andrelevant background, game name in nice font at the top, menu items for: start,instructions, help, about, hi-score and exist.
[url removed, login to view] screen ??" relevantbackground and the text: “Paz-Interactive Ltd.?? <new line> “Entertainment??<new line> “Innovations?? <new line> and then Paz-Interactive logo.
[url removed, login to view] screen ??"detailed instructions about game play, rules, etc’.
[url removed, login to view] scores ??" (if relevant)allow users that make it to hi-scores to insert their names