Store time in database, create admin side & user interface for new table, send email Cron job, send birthday email feature, and show file structure.
1. **Add time:
Some pages currently take the date. Need script to store date and time.**
2. **Add 2 simple date fields:** Need to add 2 fields to a table. Replace the 2 current places that currently use old fields .
3. **Add multiple location capability:**
Right now there's a 'client' table. Each 'client' can have many 'location' tables. Need to create on the admin side entry for location table and on the user side show the info in the profile page of the client.
4. **Cron job:**
Currently there's a script to manually send mass emails. Need a Cron job to automate this process.
5. **Birthday Feature:**
This script will send birthday emails to members in the database. Select who and when to send email and put into a database and set date of all the birthday emails. Each day a Cron job determines who to send emails to.
6. **File hierarchy:**
A php script is needed to list the file structure of 'include' files and special comments in all the files on the server. One file might call many 'include' files. And in those 'include' files they might call other 'include' files.
It will list all the include files and certain comments and header within each file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP 4 and MySQL