This project will involve creating an entire website campaign. The campaign's main objectives are to gain subscribers, create revenue streams from Google Adwords ads, affiliate links, and the sale of an ebook that will contain the full content that you will compile. The content will be emailed to subscribers via an autoresponder service that I subscribe to. The autoresponder will send one "article" each day for 365 days. Thus, you will need to compile 365 "articles" for the series and the ebook. The ebook will be in .pdf format.
The project will have 4 different parts to it:
1. Research the internet for content for the site.
2. Compile the content into a single Word document. All content MUST contain verifiable links to verify the authenticity of the content.
3. Design a website with multiple pages (50+) that will have:
* Google Adsense ads on each page
* SOME of the content (each page will have one "article" on it that will be a sample of what is contained "inside")
* Affiliate links to other CLEAN humor sites that you will research and I will either approve or disapprove.
* Some of the ads will point to other websites that I own.
* A signup form on each page so that people can subscribe to the autoresponder.
* Links will use a link tracking script that I will provide so that I know which links are being clicked the most and which ones aren't being clicked much. Links will have the "onmouseover" and "onmouseout" attributes to attempt to hide the fact that the links are being tracked.
4. Graphics. These will include a logo, banner ads of various sizes (standard banner sizes are fine), an ebook cover, and any other graphics that you would deem appropriate for the site.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
I will only reveal the name and topic of the website to the winning bidder.
By bidding on this project, you are agreeing to the following:
* The winning bidder will be required to agree to a non-disclosure agreement concerning this project, and will waive all rights to the work on this project
* The winning bidder needs to be available to me via Instant Messenger. I usually use Yahoo and MSN, but, if necessary, I could also use ICQ. I prefer to NOT use ICQ, however. When major project issues need to be mutually agreed upon, then we will do so via Private Message on [url removed, login to view], but for mundane issues, I would prefer to use an Instant Messenger service.
* The winning bidder MUST have an excellent command of the English language. This is because you will be creating web pages and I do not want to have to go and edit pages with poor grammar and spelling. You MUST proofread your work before submitting it to me. Web pages with spelling and grammar errors look very unprofessional to me.
When bidding on this project, please keep the following in mind:
* I am not impressed by resumes of all the programming languages that you know and by you telling me how good you are. What WILL get my attention is when you include links to examples of your best work or other appropriate samples.
* PLEASE use the PM feature of this site to ask questions and clarify things in your bid. I usually log in every evening and morning to answer questions and give information. I am unavailable during the day due to my job.
Linux for the website, Windows XP for the ebook