I use vc++ create activex control that include CHtmlview to access web page. the problem is if I open the web page that include activex control on window vista.
It will open another IE window. If I run in winxp, it is no problem. It will not open another IE when I open the web page to loading the ActiveX Control.
Attached file is the activex control and sample web page.
1. call regsvr32 command to register [url removed, login to view] on window vista
2. open [url removed, login to view] , you will see it will open another IE window.
Anyone can solved this problem, I need use vc++ 6.0 or 7.0 or 8.0 to access web page in activex control and will not open another IE window on window vista.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
window xp and window vista