ASP Document Storage Website.
1) We have already purchased the controls needed for this web-based application.
Name: TX-Control from: <[url removed, login to view]>
2) The ASP Examples are simple to follow and use, which are provided by the control.
3) What will be required - but not in detail. Please Note: The controls provides all of these features already! The coder is only responsible for writing the asp scripts for functionality!
(a) [url removed, login to view] (base on access database usernames and pswd)
(b) Create a new doc, htm, html, rtf or text.
(c) Option to save doc type to access database.
(d) Option to create pdf file and/or store in access database.
(e) Option to upload a doc,htm, html, rtf and review.
Note: (e) - must use aspSmartUpload or self-written code (coder's preference).
(f) Design of webpage - color - presentation should be easy to read and clean.
Only serious coders - who want to get the project done as quickly as possible should bid. I keep getting excuses - that when many coders say a few days - then weeks later - saying they have other projects they are working on, thus my projects suffers... Please be warned: I rarely lose an arbitration! Serious Coders who want to do the job and get paid immediately - are welcomed to make their bid!
If coder uses the Clients Serial Numbers for the Controls - (stated above) - during the process, the Coder must send an email during the coding phase that all keys, serial numbers will be destroyed after the project has been completed. Many of the functions in the controls do not work - in the trial version.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in web-form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).