Web APP (E.g. with PhoneGap, Titanium, Ionic,....)
A simple Web APP that has these high level MVP features: To be completed within 2-3 weeks with daily virtual meeting presence with the developer.
1. User sign-up to be member through:
II. Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing.
III. APP downloadable via Google Play and Apple Store.
2. User/member profile with 18 attributes
3. Allow members to submit text and multi-media files
4. Allow members to share their submissions to whom they select or not at all
5. Allow members to like and comment on other members’ submission that are public
6. Allow members to invite others (members and non-members) to like and comment on their submission
7. Allow members to follow:
I. other member’s submissions
II. different product categories and sub-categories
III. published news wall
8. Allow members to search for other members by member’s profile categories and to view profiles.
9. Allow members to:
I. create their own private groups
II. join an open group either by invitation or self-invite with acceptance by group leader.
III. share files within the group that they joined through the APP API’s below.
10. All APP to API with: (Selected API features)
III. Google Drive
11. UXI to be as simple and plain as possible. No image or any beautification required.
12. Members can submit files to our database.
Note: Exact details will also be provided through Visio and Lucid Chart after preliminary selection. Other minor features to be discussed over video Zoom conference.
If you are a company:
Successful company after the completion of the project will also have the opportunity to be made a preferred partner, here we estimate about 5 to 20 projects per year in development projects.
If you are an individual:
Successful developer will be offered a 3 months internship (with potential conversion to full time employment upon approval of the Swiss authorities) with the company based in Switzerland. Travel and accommodation cost to Switzerland will also be covered by the company. (Females are also encourage to apply)