We are looking for a mobile hybrid developer to build an application using Ionic2. This job will require 1 screen that is a form where the information to populate and save the form will be fetched and written to a provider. We will provide a functional specification for the form elements. The specification will include form element type, validation required, grid styling, and whether they should be hooked up to a provider. There should be example hooks to providers, but the providers themselves will not be required as part of this project. For example, a dropdown selector will need to be populated from a provider and the save function will need to push all data to the provider. There will simply be a main screen that navigates to the form screen. All routing will need to be working properly and the form will require client-side validation. The cordova plugins that are to be employed are access to the camera/gallery to provide an image to an example provider. If this project is successful, there may be consideration for another, larger project.
Successful completion: Successfully delivering 1 form page as part of entire ionic package including validation, unit testing, translation, internationalization, and hooked up to an example provider. We must be able to run the application as well as the unit testing on our side to accept the milestone.
- Platform: Ionic 2.0.0-rc.0
- Theming: Default Ionic theming only.
- Commenting: When appropriate complex blocks of code will require comments
- Testing: Each page will require unit testing that will cover the base functionality of the page in addition to testing the validation, internationalization, and translation.
- Translation: Each user visible text will be hooked up to angular-translate
- Internationalization: Support for currency, dates, and units will be configurable
- Google Admob integration
Please begin reply with 'Ionic2'.
Please see functional specification for complete details on required implementation.
Updated functional specification. Please use OperationFalcon (1).pdf