Hello I wanted an App that has CRUD products and sales area that works as a POS reading barcodes subtracting inventory and adding them to the sales ticket, to read bar code (could use open source library, but it should be modular to change for a payment library), all this on the FireBase platform. This is the minimum product of a larger project, but I require this for a demo.
- The App need and login and signup module (Facebook, Google and custom).
- The language is spanish because is for Mexican Market (I could translate the english, if you do all the text on a file),
- The colors and the design is Open (I add some screens).
- The repository is on Gitlab (Is empty) I share the repo.
- For the FireBase I share the account.
- Use the firebase Plataform, the app could be enable offline capabilities (with a button in the settings)
- Login/SignUp using Facebook, Google and custom (If the user dont want to use social login), the app can't be used if the user isn't login or signup
- CRUD for Products (include image of product)
- When the user adds a new product can take a photo or upload and image of the item and scan the barcode from the product (include a product name and price)
- The product item have the fields:
metric unit(g, m, l, kg, unit, dozen, half dozen),
- When a product is add, this is added to an inventory table
- Inventory table fields:
current number of items,
max number of items,
min number of items
- Once is added ask for the number of items to should be add to the inventory
- When the user wants to sell a product this is substracting from an inventory table and add a transaction table and generate a ticket number for all the products with all the sumarize of the sell, all the products of the sell are add to transaction_detail
- In the sell module keep scaning barcocodes until the user indicates the end of scanning and launch a sumary of the products.
- In the summary of the products the user could delete items from the ticket and indicate the ticket is payit and the way (credit card, cash)
- At the end indicathe if the ticket should be printed or sending by mail (the print option is a void function)
- A module to add Providers (Name, phone, company name and email)
- A module to add Clients (Name, phone, company name and email)
- A module to add invoice info
- The user have to have at least one company (for the moment restrict to one, but can be enable later to more than one)
- Every company have to have at least one store (for the moment restrict to one, but can be enable later to more than one)