Urgent need an application making use of weview to display a specific URL which contains video.
- application should use standard android ask API and no third party library or API.
- target platform should be 2.1 but application should be able to run on 4.1 as well.
- application should load a specific URL. The HTML will have you tube new iframe embed code for video.
- video should be able to play inline, and also full screen across all android version mentioned above.
- application should be able to handle html5 video tag(honeycomb and above).
- application should be locked in portrait mode except when playing full screen video, auto rotate or user rotate should be enabled.
- unpon completion of full screen or inline video, the video should close and return back to weview. User should be able to play other video or same video on the page without having to reload the application or URL.
- no specific layout is required.
- no specific coding standard to follow except that clear comments in the codes are required.
Note that it a known issue that webview does not behave exactly like native android browser, especially when it comes to YouTube video.
What I am requestion is actually to have the webview to behave like native browser.
This should not be too difficult for an experience android programmer and should not take much time(maybe an hour?). Solutions are out that and just need to put them together.
Will be able to pay 100% upon completion of application and verification that the application is behaving like what it is expected and source code is verified that it is not using any third party API or library
4 freelancer menawar pada rata-rata $170 untuk pekerjaan ini
PLEASE CHECK OUR EARNING, REVIEW AND FEEDBACK... We checked your post and understood as well. For detail bid please check private message board(PMB). Thanks.