Your job is to implement:
- a main class which instantiates your VmWareSnapShotCheck-class
- your VmWareSnapShotCheck class will have a method with following signature "public List<VmSnapShot> getSnaptshots(host, user, password, ...)"
- your class is able to get all snapshots of all instances (in running state and in shutdown state) which was passed to the getSnaptshots()
- of every vSphere center nodes (if host is a vCenter)
- any individual esxi host (if host is a esxi)
- you can design your classes on your own
- VmSnapShot class contains the properties
- full path to snapshot file
- size in bytes of snapshot file
- every vmware snapshot file has its own instance of VmSnapShot class
Use following lib for accessing vSphere and ESXi
[url removed, login to view]
- your code uses maven or gradle for libs dependencies (compile&build can be done in IDE, by IDE)
- Eclipse Mars project and settings
- we share you a SVN repository
Formal quality requirements
- your code is clean from FindBug issues
- your code is cleaned from PMD issues
- your code is following checkstyle with sun/oracle rules
- your code is fully javadoc valid commented
To make a clearance: we need only to access VMs which have a Snapshot already created. Means we neither want you to create a snapshot nor to delete it. Only to search for all available snapshots
Also we are fine if you provide us a different suggestion to access vmware, but must work for individual ESXi and also as with vCenter
4 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata €209 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I am an experienced java proffessional expert in core java j2ee spring mvc hibernate orm webservices. I can do this. Pls contact fro further progress.
Please find examples of my previous work at [url removed, login to view] Also, would there be any test environment where the code could be tested before release?
number of developers work on : 2 we are more faster and reliable we are new, but you can trust us . we did some like this project many times in real world just give us this opportunity .