The upcoming launch in South Africa of the international online platform in the area of legal services requires a landing page and research on marketing and promoting opportunities.
This project consists of two parts:
1. Website content creation.
Must include writing the text content for the website including such sections as:
- Introduction (including contact form and descriptions)
- Service description (How it works)
- User cases (3-4 case, examples to be provided, may require rewriting)
- Testimonials (3-5 short testimonials, based on translation from our service in other language)
- Call to action for survey
- Survey questions and answers
- All sections headers, subheaders
- Popup boxes content
- 'Technical' content - menu items, footer links and labels, buttons, etc.
- The text of the welcome email to the user
- other minor sections and items of the website
All content must be written ensuring SEO and keyword efficiencies. Content must be target to South African users and should be adjusted to the audience.
2. Media channels analysis.
The research must be done in order to find all marketing (media) channels available in the Republic of South Africa to promote the web service.
The final report should cover:
- All mainstream media channels (both off and online) defined by their current costs, viewership and reach. Each channel should also be evaluated in terms of its appropriateness to the specific target audiences: service clients and service providers (lawyers).
- A specific online strategy that advises ideal online channels and web advertising methods with regard to the South Africa demographic, specific to the web service we are going to launch and promote. The choice of the strategy should be confirmed by research findings such as a current situation in different media, examples of similar activities, etc. The strategy should consider the specifics of our web project, its target audiences, and other details.
The report should cover not only media channels used to promote web services in South Africa but also those channels (both off and online) which are typical to promote in South Africa the legal services of any kind.
Each media channel covered by the report should have an evaluation of its audience size and audience description in terms of demography, economics, etc.