We need an ASP.NET CMS integration to our html website. We are open to open source or ready written solutions. If you can provide us a demo login for admin panel, we can try and consider it.
Timing is very important for us. Please analyze project details carefully then make [url removed, login to view] have to include your previous works, exact timeline, which framework or software you are going to use in your offer. Offers which don't have these will not be considered.
You can find which features we need in admin panel and frontend below.
• User registration System.
• Seo friendly URLs. URLs and meta tags of the category and pages could be edited from admin panel
• Multilingual (Translations of the content can be submited and edited from admin panel)
Admin Panel Requirements
CMS is going to have a registration system and . Role based user management. There is going to be user groups with various types of permissions on what users are allowed to access content in frontend, edit, publish and administer.
• Content creation is going to be made by something similar to WYSIWYG editör
• Categories and articles are able to be created with nesting and no limits on depth
• Each page, category or article can have a dedicated template
• Medias such as image gallery video gallery could be inserted into content
• Each page or article can have a dedicated template,
• Templates are going to have html markup.
• Templates are not going to be edited from admin panel but content variables such as category title, category image, article title etc. can be easily added to template codes with a tag system. And new template types can be added easily after uploaded to server
• Content and display must be clearly separated. So an article can become a pictures gallery or a blog post entry, depending on the article template.
Medias should be easily uploaded, organized and managed from media files and folders.
Uploaded Medias must be integrated into the Article Editor so we can access images and all other media files for easy usage and enhancement of our written content.
Sliders images and captions in website must be edited or updated from admin panel.
Main menu of the website can be structured menu hierarchy (and nested menu items) completely independent of content structure. Sub menu levels could be created from CMS
9 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $258 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, i checked the requirement details. In simple you want a admin panel for your website. I can work on this. But can you share the website link? So i can check the domain.
Hello I can your your site using umbraco cms it's open source and it's provide you every thing easy to manage. If you want to show my work then let me know thanks pankaj
Nice to see your project. I have read the details. I have certain questions which I want to ask. Are you available to reply these so that we can move forward? Looking forward. Thank You!!