A Real Estate website for veterans
Proyek ini menerima 117 penawaran dari para freelancer berbakat dengan harga penawaran rata-rata $1322 USD.Dapatkan penawaran gratis untuk proyek seperti ini
Anggaran Proyek$750 - $1500 USD
Hello and thank you for bidding on the project.
I am a realtor in Houston, Texas. I need a real estate website focused on my special clientele of veterans. I need it to look very nice and sleek similar to my other website www.HoustonMillionaireHomes.com. This website will be very different though.
I need the basic functions of a real estate website including the MLS search function, user account registration, administrator monitoring of user's activity while on the website, a back end administration area so I can modify text, pictures and other inputs I'd want to make to the website, and the usual. The administrator would be me. I also require a written transfer of site ownership and software to me by the end of the project.
1. This website will be called [url removed, login to view] and it will cater to the veterans in Texas.
2. Veterans can go to the website and select any metropolitan area within the state of Texas and search for homes there. In other words, when a veteran selects a city then it will go to that city's MLS system to search and bring results. (There are several dozen MLS systems in Texas).
4. After he picks the city he can further select the zip code. Then he will click GO.
5. The search results page shall be unique. The map search will appear on the top just below the header and site information. Below that will show the advanced search function where the veteran can modify his search and click GO. Below the Advanced Search module won't be a list of houses. Instead it will show your saved searches and your saved favorites when logged in. I don't need a list because the results will show on the map.
6. The map search described above shall not show a list of homes below it like many map searches do. I need it to show the results on the map only. And there shall be an ability for the customer to draw a circle, square or polygon to help search results. The veteran can hover over a result and see basic features of that listing like the picture, price, #beds, #baths, size and address. When the veteran clicks on that, then he will go to the designated MLS page for that listing. Searches can be saved for access later and the user can save favorite properties for access later.
7. The main landing page: will have a unique design showing active properties for sale. (See the drawing).
8. The "Bring" price. Naturally, prices of the homes will display BUT I want my own special price to display that's bigger and bolder. It's the dollar amount that a buyer has to actually "bring" to the closing table. See the attached drawing for the look of that. Any time a property is viewed, then within the websites part of the page, I want the "Bring" price showing there. Anywhere we can show the "Bring" price for properties I want it there somewhere. The "Bring" price = Closing costs - Funding Fee - earnest money - option fee. The Funding Fee = [url removed, login to view]% of the full price. The Earnest money = 1% of the full price. The option fee = $200 all the time. So in order to get the "Bring" price, every property listing on my website should use this formula to display the "Bring" price.
Please make offers considering the work above with some leeway for design needs. I need the work done in 2 to 4 weeks. Please don't under-bid! I will need a mobile app after this project as well as SEO. I need to have MLS integrated with my design. I will pick the winner quickly. The first attached PDF is the landing page then the map search then the icon design with the Bring price on it. The most I can pay is $1000 for this project. Lets discuss more!
Ingin menghasilkan uang?
- Atur anggaran Anda dan jangka waktunya
- Uraikan proposal Anda
- Dapatkan bayaran atas pekerjaan Anda
Pekerjakan para freelancer yang juga menawar di proyek ini
Bekerja di proyek seperti ini dan menghasilkan uang dari rumah!Daftar Sekarang
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online