[I'm sorry, but I won't be responding to any submissions made before I had filled in the Project Brief]
ASP.NET Web API / Angular.js / Facebook API Bootstrap Shell.
I need a shell application written in Angular.js with an ASP.NET Web API backend
1. Index page, to show nothing but link to signup or login pages
2. Signup page, which will allow a user to signup via Facebook Login. After signup, it will pass the access token to the ASP.NET Web API which will create an account on the backend
3. Login page, to login via Facebook API, then also logging into web api.
4. Once logged in, a new page will show the users basic Facebook information (name, photo) and a link to a popup (see below) and a logout button.
5. The popup will show all places around the user, using the Facebook Graph API. It should use Bootstrap Modal and be full screen. When the user selects a Place, it should be returned to the first page and name displayed.
6. If the user refreshes or comes back to the site, they should still be logged in.
7. The site should be hosted on the developers hosting to start with, using their own Facebook App ID for testing.
41 freelancer menawar pada rata-rata $482 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, can u please discuss in details so that we can let you know the best time frame and cost :) we always work for client satisfaction so please initiate chat as soon as possible :) Thank you Tulsi