Experienced Developer & Designer to create a job service website
Proyek ini diberikan kepada aarvtech dengan harga $626 USD.Dapatkan penawaran gratis untuk proyek seperti ini
Telusuri Keahlian Terkait
Hal-hal lain yang dilakukan orang di Freelancer
Anggaran Proyek$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for an experienced developer to design & develop a website for our expanding Job head hunting service company.
• Responsive, mobile tablet
• FAQ ABOUT US…ETC NEEDS TO BE EDITABLE (by the admin) FROM THE BACKEND
• Automatic Ticketing (Support) functionality.
• Google Optimization
• News Feed Option (backend update)
• Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Links
• Customizable email from the backend including logo & signature
• Backend Ticketing system -
• The backend needs to be as clean as the front end
• The customer will need to enter alot of information, so the backend 'MUST' display ALL information (including resumes) from EACH customer clearly, effectively and precisely.
• Note: this will be a service website in which payment will need to be made to use this service. Website which needs to have payment gateway api integration. Paypal, & Credit Card payment system (in addition to paypal)
A Mock-up will be needed before job has been awarded. There are some good developers on there, but there are also some inexperienced ones as well, so this will be needed in order to award the job. Any issue with this, do not bid.
Final Candidates will receive a full, more in detail scope of as to what is expected on the website.
The developer MUST Be well-versed in the English Language
-We will also pay when the job is completed. We are not paying anything up-front . If this is an issue for you, then do not bid.
Please contact, with any questions
Ingin menghasilkan uang?
- Atur anggaran Anda dan jangka waktunya
- Uraikan proposal Anda
- Dapatkan bayaran atas pekerjaan Anda
Pekerjakan para freelancer yang juga menawar di proyek ini
Bekerja di proyek seperti ini dan menghasilkan uang dari rumah!Daftar Sekarang
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online