- Status Ditutup
- Anggaran $30 - $250 USD
- Total Penawaran 9
I have just recently completed a young adult science fantasy and plan to submit this to agents. For that I have written a one-page synopsis of 3100 words that I plan to submit to literary agents.
However, having been involved for so many months in this project it is hard to stand back and see it from a neutral point of view.
Therefore, I am looking for an editor/writer who can edit the synopsis without having read the book.
What skills you should have:
- Native English speakers only (Preferable the US or Canada. No submission from South Asia please.)
- Writing experience in the children's/young adult field.
- Be familiar with the standards and submission process to publishers/agents in the children’s industry.
- Experience in editing/copyediting.
- Edits via Word tracking only.
- You should have written synopses before.
The synopsis has already been edited by the editor of the book. So it is in decent shape already. It just needs to be refined to really pull the agent in, so that he/she would request the entire manuscript.
I have won a few literary awards with previously published books. If you like to find out more about me, just google Marc Remus and you will find plenty of information.
When making an offer, please give me some samples of the synopses you have written or edited in the children's/ young adult field.
I am looking forward to your offers,
ps. If you like to see the synopsis before making an offer, send me a message, and I will forward it to you.
Dapatkan penawaran gratis untuk proyek seperti ini
Ingin menghasilkan uang?
- Atur anggaran Anda dan kerangka waktunya
- Uraikan proposal Anda
- Dapatkan bayaran untuk pekerjaan Anda
Pekerjakan para freelancer yang juga menawar di proyek ini
Bekerja di proyek seperti ini dan menghasilkan uang dari rumah!Daftar Sekarang
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online