50% of the work has been completed. Wanted a developer who can pick up the project and speed up the development process. Requirements and those which have been completed are attached.
A high level concept is:
1. Hirer has a particular requirement (Ex: small task)
2. Searches for the worker who can do for a particular category.
3. If the worker is free, and price is okay for the Hirer, he hires the worker.
4. Worker ideally, if is free and has been allotted work, he has to accept. If his slots are completed then, he shouldn't even show up in the search result.
Workers wont be able to bid, its only one way.
Below are the high-level pending requirements. Go through the doc (striked one's have been completed) for the details:
0. LinkedIn is working fine. For now only one social auth is enough. Normal Login/Registration/ForgotPassword should work.
1. Hirer Profile
2. Hirer Search for workers (Show based on filters - new, reviews, ratings) and picks available worker based on job he wants to get completed
3. Hirer Worker Integration
4. Hirer Rates and Reviews Worker after task completion
5. Worker we need an on/off switch so that if he is inactive he wont show up in search results and it should be automated.
6. Payment workflow