The task consists on researching 110 fiscal paradises information. The study is divided in two parts: the first task will be collecting information about all the fiscal paradises that appears on the provided excel table and their economic and fiscal characteristics.
In the second task, you have to complete excel file of service providers table gathering material about service providers (banking, accounting, legal, etc) of 20 selected countries.
The deliverables should be 2 excel files with all the information gathered:
• GENERAL FISCAL PARADISE [url removed, login to view]
• [url removed, login to view]
Step by step:
• STEP 1: The first task will be to make a research of all the fiscal paradises including some punctual information that will be included in a excel file (see attachment):
Open excel file GENERAL FISCAL PARADISE [url removed, login to view] and complete the information that appears in the excel table by making the research.
• Geographic location:
- Cost of a flight from Spain to that country.
- Hours of flight involved. (Look at these web pages to do so: see word file attached FLIGHT [url removed, login to view]).
- Per capita income.
- Currency used.
• Positive fiscal features. (look at word file [url removed, login to view])
- Exchange of tax information with foreign tax authorities.
- Local added value tax.
- Personal income tax.
- Capital gain tax.
- Taxes for foreigners.
- Wealth taxes.
- Transfer wealth tax.
- In heritage tax.
- Double taxing.
• Political system.
• Fiscal paradise speciality (e.g. fiscal, holding companies, gambling companies, bank account privacy, share holding privacy, low taxes, etc)
• Economic stability/ dollar exchange.
• In what cases the government or judges of another country can have access to the accounts (e.g. terrorism, drug dealing, etc)
• International and Spanish Banks located in each country.
- Spanish Banks located in the country. (see word file [url removed, login to view])
- International Banks located in the country. (see word file [url removed, login to view])
- Costs of opening an account.
- Credit card costs.
• Responsibility to shareholders /administrators.
• References links. It is encouraged to provide reference links similar to all countries analyzed (e.g. global property guide) as well as academic articles/thesis, press articles, etc.
Once you have 10% of the Deliverable 1.0 (8 countries) send it to us.
Deliverable 1.0 deliverable acceptability (mandatory deliverables):
- 95% of Tax information, International and Spanish banks and costs and hours of flights should be available.
- 60% of credit card costs and opening accounts.
- 50% of the remaining.
STEP 2: After approval of deliver 1.0 complete the rest of the excel file.
• STEP 3: After approval of deliverable 1.0 and deliverable 2.0 you have to complete excel file of service providers table (see excel file [url removed, login to view]) gathering material about service providers of 20 selected countries (this list will be provided to you after Deliverable 2.0 is completed). In the excel table you have to complete this information:
• Consulting companies located en each country.
- Consulting Accounting
- Consulting Lawyers (International)
- Administrative Paperwork Consulting
• Business bank branch located in the country (see word file [url removed, login to view])
Technologies to be used: Microsoft Excel 2003 (.xls) or equivalent.
Deadlines: First 10% of Deliverable 1.0 (8 countries) [url removed, login to view] in next 7/8 Hrs
Every 2 days must have 15 fiscal paradises completed and delivered in excel file GENERAL FISCAL PARADISE INFORMATION.
For Deliverable 2.0 (SERVICE-PROVIDERS-TABLE excel file completed) 3 days.
Only Serious bidders+Experience Can Bid,Dont Waste My time,My Budgt is 40$ I just Create Milestone of 10$ and as u complete u Provide me 1.0(8 Countries i create 5$ MIles tone) and then 2.0 i create 5$....................its a urgent Project
20 freelancer menawar dengan rata-rata $57 untuk pekerjaan ini
Sir, I can do work like data entry,data processing,data conversion [url removed, login to view] i am selected this job best of my knowledge and [url removed, login to view] project given same example for i am wanted [url removed, login to view] given the project Lagi
i m motivated girl, i have done many projects on excel sheet while doing my MBA and in my past office work , now i m at home due to some reasons so i have ample of time to finish this work in a better way.