Financial Institution - Television Scripts
Proyek ini menerima 20 penawaran dari para freelancer berbakat dengan harga penawaran rata-rata $586 USD.Dapatkan penawaran gratis untuk proyek seperti ini
Anggaran Proyek$250 - $750 USD
We need 2-3 TV Scripts for a financial institution (credit union).
Client would like each spot to focus on one of the following product lines:
1. Auto Loans / Getting Pre-Approved
- The ease of getting pre-approved at credit union before going to dealership. The ease of getting a loan. How much money you can save on good rate.
2. Home Loans / Home Equity Loans
- Mortgage loans and/or using the equity in your home to make home improvements, swimming pools, etc
3. Debit Card with Rewards & Credit Card Card w/ Rewards
- Client has a debit card and credit card that you can get reward points with each dollar you spend. that can later be used after accruing enough points to buy stuff (airline tickets, gifts cards, electronics, etc)
4. Unsecured Loans / Personal Loans / Lines of Credit
- Smaller $$$ loans which people don't need outstanding credit for lifestyle type stuff, vacation loans, college etc
5. Online/Home Banking / Apple Pay / Digital Products
6. Debt Consolidation / Financial Checkup
- transferring credit card balances to one card with lower interest rate. Looking at personal finances and given options/advice on how to get finances cleaned up
Client would also like to have a common theme/catch phrase/slogan that can tie all of the commercials together.
You can pick 2 or 3 of these and write a commercial script for each. If client likes the direction we will most likely end up doing all 6 over the course of the year.
Need no later than Monday, January 9th
Telusuri Keahlian Terkait
Hal-hal lain yang dilakukan orang di Freelancer
Ingin menghasilkan uang?
- Atur anggaran Anda dan jangka waktunya
- Uraikan proposal Anda
- Dapatkan bayaran atas pekerjaan Anda
Pekerjakan para freelancer yang juga menawar di proyek ini
Bekerja di proyek seperti ini dan menghasilkan uang dari rumah!Daftar Sekarang
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online