Hello, I need software that improves functionality of OpenVPN Gui.
OpenVPN Gui - is openvpn manager that starts/stops open vpn.
It stays in system tray and you can connect/disconnect to openvpn with gui interface. See when it is Red/Yellow/Green (Disconnected/Connecting/Connected)
You can download and check it with google->Openvpn Gui
Project name should be VipVPN Gui.
We need this features:
- Program should install itself and install openvpn files too
When you left-click on the program in tray:
2. Show Connection Log
When you right-click on the program in tray it should show this menu:
3. Start/Stop connection
3. Proxy Settings
4. Key Expiration Date Shower (This data is stored in [url removed, login to view] file)
5. Expiration Reminder. If less then 1 day till expiration
6. Routing checker. When Running it Should check if
windows default gateway is set to vpn gateway
routing to vpn server goes through local default gateway (You should save it befoure vpn start)
if something is wrong here, vpn should be yellow
7. Routing Autocorrect Option. If something with routing, correct it with windows route add/delete command.
8. Vista Detector. All should be ok under vista.
9. VipVPN Buy button. Should always shoud this option with bold style. And if vpn is expiring, it should be red+bold.
10. Also we need a solution how to install vpn files to config directory. Just need to delete files from c:program filesopenvpnconfig* and unzip file provided when you buy vpn to this dir. But it is to hard for some people, so we need it to be automatically. For example let's save our zip with keys with name [url removed, login to view] and associate .vipvpn extension with our program.
It should unzip files to it's config dir
Many tasks, but all are very simple.
We can give some help if you want.
PS: May be openvpn gui developers can give you the code.