1) Logo Image: Expand the width of the image, so an equal amount of background color shows around it. I like the amount of background that shows on the bottom and top of the image.
2) Homepage products: Centered under the product image, Add “See Our ” and the collection name, under the picture. Example: “See Our” + the collection name is Rings = “See Our Rings”.
3) Collections: Centered under the product image, Add the product title, break line, and price.
4) One the product page, under the price: Remove this “Title: Default Title” and the Quantity Name and box. When they add a product to the cart the quantity should always be one. Since we sell antiques, we will never have more than 1 of the same item.
5) On the create a login, add an address page: In the Country drop down (Add United States to the top of the list if easily possible).
6) On the left in the menu section, under “Cart”: Add the currency converter drop down. If they choose a currency, product pages should display the currency they chose. Please also add the currency converter dropdown on product page, next to the price.
7) Cart continues to check out in US dollar. If they chose a currency that is not US, Add a message on the cart page “Your order has been automatically converted from: “ & their currency name & “ to USD $.”
8) The About Us, About the Artist, Contact Us, and Store Policies pages: The box that the article displays in is not wide enough. If you click on blog, the wide of the “News” bar across the top is a good width.