Undang-Undang Kepemilikan Jobs
Property Law is an important sector of the legal system that involves protecting people's rights to real estate. A Property Lawyer is a specialized field of law that deals with disputes related to the possession and use of real estate, including landlord Tenant, seller and buyer disputes, negotiate purchase contracts and many other cases of disputes. Property Lawyers are experienced in how to best protect your rights when it comes to dealing with the various aspects that control real estate, such as zoning laws, building regulations andownership contractlaws.
Here's some projects that our expert Property Lawyer made real:
- Handling complicated real estate contracts for businesses and individuals alike
- Drafting lease agreements for residential properties
- Facilitating property transfers from one party to another
- Offering advice on title insurance settlements
- Clarifying legal issues regarding taxation and rent agreements
- Providing guidance on matters related to mortgages and interest rates
- Consulting on laws related to housing laws
- Providing guidance on banking matters in relation to mortgage loans
- Offering insight into governing statutes, regulations and court cases
When faced with property related legal decisions or issues it is important to seek the counsel of a knowledgeable lawyer in order for you to best understand how to protect your interests. No matter how complex or simple the issue is, a Property Lawyeris able to handle the task at hand efficiently and effectively. In this way clients are rest assured that they are properly taken care of while ensuring you meet all the necessary requirements. Our expert property lawyers have successfully handled numerous complex property transactions by providing legal guidance at each stage of the process.
No matter what size or stage your project is, Freelancer.com has a Property Lawyer who is right for you. If you have any questions or concerns about a property law related task or project, let one of our expert Property Lawyers guide you. We invite you to post your own project on Freelancer.com today and get the help you deserve!Dari 15,853 ulasan, klien menilai Property Lawyers kami 4.76 dari 5 bintang.
Rekrut Property Lawyers
I am in need of a solicitor who has extensive knowledge in landlord and tenant law to brief a barrister in the UK. I do already know the barrister who will receive the brief, and have all the relevant documents available. I need this brief to be prepared in a month. the solicitor will only need to work remotely no court attendance is required that will be the baristers role. You must be a UK registered solcitor
I'm looking for an experienced Freelancer to help write a demand letter and pursue legal action against a company for providing me with a defective airbag. Although I do not currently have evidence indicating the airbag was defective, the impact has not yet been documented. In addition, I would like to include a payment claim within the demand letter. I am seeking capable services to ensure that justice is done and that I receive proper compensation. I’ve become injured when my airbags didn’t come out during a motor vehicle accident. I’m now permanently disabled. I want a lawyer to help me sue the car manufacturer, airbag company, and the car dealer from where I purchase the vehicle. If you can represent me in person should this go to court, that would be ideal inste...
1. Circumstances between 2012-2019 ONE individual was used by various individuals to deposit checks in their account all with the same bank, and bring them back any money that becomes available. During those years many checks cleared and quite a few bounced. As a result the bank compiled only the ones that bounced and charged the depositor with unlawfully appropriation of property or theft pursuant to a scheme or continuing course of conduct. In defending the individual what are some case law to support the following; 2. the defendant had consent to access the account since card holders gave him their card and pin. 3. the accounts were the property of the account holders and not the bank. 4. Anything that would show theft is the incorrect charge.
Ayudarme em Derecho Consitucional
Experienced agronomist or agricultural consultant to assess 350 acre arable farm in South West UK and apply for maximum payments available under to the new DEFRA ELM schemes. Must have previous experience of working with schemes such as BPS and CSS, etc.