Character Illustration Jobs
Character Illustration is an art form of bringing characters to life through illustration. A Character Illustrator can create dynamic and eye-catching, hand-drawn and digital characters to bring a client’s story or concept to life. Whether it be minimalistic and flat or detailed and realistic, a Character Illustrator is capable of creating visual narratives within worlds, ideas, projects, games, and books that resonate with the audience.
Here's some projects that our expert Character Illustrators made real:
- Creating book covers with captivating characters for a novel
- Designing characters for mobile games and game concepts
- Redesigning an Avatar and creating smooth animated gifs for it
- Crafting unique one-of-a-kind characters inspired by Naruto
- Developing shooting characters in Unreal Engine for mobile games
- Designing full body sketches inspired by jewelry pieces
- Making realistic illustrations for children's book covers
- Drawing fantasy creatures such as werewolves with a unique art style
- Providing illustrations of penguin groups with a flat and minimal design
- Modeling STL files from Hero Forge and making them 3D printable
At Freelancer.com, there is an amazing community of Character Illustrators that have the creativity, talent and skillset to bring your ideas to life. Bring your story into the world of illustration with expert help from our freelancers who thrive on turning your concepts into reality. Don't hesitate to post your own project on Freelancer today!Dari 59,158 ulasan, klien menilai Character Illustrators kami 4.86 dari 5 bintang.
Rekrut Character Illustrators
Attention all creative minds! We're launching a fantastic design contest and we need your magic touch. Let's explore the countless possibilities with our beloved character - Lilly! ? What are we looking for? We want to see YOUR interpretation of Lilly, as we consider small adjustments to make her character a bit more childish and naughtier. This is your chance to share your vision of Lilly and let your creativity shine! ? What can be adjusted? The options are wide-ranging! You could consider small modifications to Lilly's face, a change in her clothing or maybe even a new hat. How about adjusting the color of her clothes or playing around with her size? Remember, we're not looking for major transformations. Small and subtle changes are the key! ? Winner! Join us o...
Busco algún diseñador de cinemáticas para comentarle sobre un proyecto que tengo en mente, para que me haga algún presupuesto sobre lo que quiero que me diseñe y si es capaz de hacerlo.
I need a character that has to be done in 6 different poses for now(Ps - there are more characters 5 to 6). The detailed drawing of the character is already done, I need the 6 different poses of it. Along with the roughs, line art and two-tone color fill ( flat color and dark shadows nothing precise but I need the feel of it). I will be providing the main character and poses for reference. 1 character has 6 poses for which the budget is Rs. 3000/-
I have a 17 page book about a dog that I need art for.