Audiobook Narration Jobs
Audiobook Narration is an art unto itself. It is the practice of bringing written words to life, born in the imagination of the author and experienced by the listener in a vivid and evocative way. Whether for pleasure, education or entertainment, Audiobook narration is an incredibly powerful form of storytelling that allows listeners to be transported to different worlds and to be swept away by emotion. Experienced Audiobook Narrators have a unique set of interpretive and vocal talents that allow them to truly ‘live’ in their roles, helping listeners fully immerse in their stories.
With such a range of skill sets available, freelancers hired on Freelancer.com can provide a tailored service that best suits your narrative needs. Our expert Audiobook Narrators have provided clients with a wide range of services – from creating video tutorials featuring voice-overs in foreign languages, reading translations into different languages as well as providing localised accents, through to crafting compelling and immersive full-length audiobooks.
Here’s some projects our expert audiobook narrators made real:
- Language translation and narration into a variety of foreign languages
- Creating audio tutorials with voice-overs
- Reading scripts with localised accents
- Crafting full-length audiobooks
At Freelancer.com our Audiobook Narrators understand how significant audio stories can be for your project vision – from animating written content and creating tutorials, to developing audio versions of films and podcasts. With their unique skillsets and talent for narration, you can feel confident knowing that your content will be brought alive with professionalism before being sent off for your approval. So if you’re looking for an experienced Audiobook Narrator, why not post your own project on Freelancer.com today?Dari 12,281 ulasan, klien menilai Audiobook Narrators kami 4.89 dari 5 bintang.
Rekrut Audiobook Narrators
1. We are looking for: Native Japanese read Japanese. A simple recording job, short time-consuming, timely payment, no skills required, only you need to be Japanese. 2. You must: - Japanese is your native language. -Participating in this recording project for the first time. 3. Requirements: - You must have a mobile phone and you can operate it skillfully. -Record in a quiet indoor environment, with your mouth 20-30cm away from your phone 4. Reliable salary: - Recording wages are $8 per person. - If you can recommend the rest of the Japanese to participate in this project, the referral salary will be $7 per person. That means you can get $15. If you are interested in working with us on this simple Japanese recording job, you can contact me now and check out our guide.
I'm a new ACX narrator and I am looking for an experienced audio engineer who can help me remove the echo that's been plaguing my audio book recordings. I'm currently using Audacity to record, and I'm having a room echo issue that I need help fixing. I have a basic home setup with basic equipment (but better equipment on order). I'm hoping to find someone who can take the time to walk me through the process of removing the echo and show me how to do it for future recordings. If you think you can help, please get in touch!