Logo update needed for Global Recruitment Firm
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $100
- Entri Diterima: 9
- Pemenang: lucianito78
I am interested in updating the logo for my company, RecruitEPC. Although our current logo was professionally designed approximately three years ago, I've determined that it no longer meets my needs. I have attached a file to this contest containing an image of my current logo that you can use as a reference.
THINGS I DO **NOT** LIKE ABOUT MY CURRENT LOGO:
(1) I do not like the "swoosh" marks above and below the word "Recruit";
(2) I do not like how "EPC" is separated from the word "Recruit";
(3) Due to the swoosh marks and the square "EPC" box, it has been very difficult to use the logo on my website. For example, I cannot change the header color on my website due to the design of my logo. Specifically, the "EPC" box is too intricate... and since "EPC" is a different color than the word "Recruit", it has been nearly impossible to use the logo on any background color other than white.
(4) Due to the design, it is very difficult to resize my current logo and use it on letterheads, business cards, and other printed items.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MY NEW LOGO:
(1) The new logo must be designed so that our company name “RecruitEPC” is one word – not split up like in our current logo. Also, EPC must be capitalized.
(2) The new logo must be simple, clean, modern, and text-based.
(3) The new logo must be versatile enough so that it looks good in any color and can be used on any color of background.
(4) The new logo must be legible and look good in any size – especially smaller sizes.
(5) Along with the new logo, I need a square “icon” designed that I can use as a web icon, an icon for an app, or as an alternate logo.
PREFERENCES FOR MY NEW LOGO:
(1) I prefer a text-based logo with a trendy/modern/clean font... but don't make the design too simple. The logo needs to have some element of design and uniqueness to it.
(2) I want two versions of the new logo: a version with only one color and version with two colors.
(3) You are welcome to incorporate an innovative design into the text if you wish to do so, but please keep the design relative to my company. For your knowledge, my company is an employment agency that specializes in assisting EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction)companies with their critical hiring needs, globally. Simply stated - we find jobs for senior-level engineering and construction professionals around the world.
(4) If you choose to incorporate a design into the text, please do NOT submit designs with low-quality or meaningless graphics… like the swoosh marks on my current logo, for example. Also, I do NOT want any cliché graphics either… anything you design must be simple and subtle, yet innovative and professional.
Keahlian yang Disarankan
Umpan balik Pemberi kerja
“This designer did a great job on my logo! Definitely would recommend!”
PCJobs, United States.