Draw/paint/design a logo for a start up music business
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: £70
- Entri Diterima: 229
- Pemenang: RRamirezR
Basically, it's about designing a logo for a music business with the name "Cute Spider Records".
So, the logo would be an image of a cute spider and the logo font for the name.
Cute, as in: charming, sweet, funny, adorable, dreamy....
(spider could be wearing headphones)
Anything goes, surprise me :)
- high resolution files
- submit .psd documents
After reviewing the entries:
- I am not a big fan of designs with an old microphone or a vinyl record. I think these are overused cliches.
- anything that looks too corporate does not match with the philosophy of making art/music
(eg logo on office buildings, business card examples, 3D versions of logo... all of these things are going in the wrong direction)
- spiders that look scary or symmetric are not really "cute" and have no character
- likewise, robotic looking spiders are not quite right, because the music is not purely electronic
- I am looking for a unique design, that is not a stock image
- also, fonts that look too strong don't match the philosophy of making good/artistic music
- I really like to see unique and interesting drawings, color or b/w
BTW I use the star ratings to sort entries more than to rate entries.
So, 1 star means that I have seen it and even though some designs look amazing, I feel it may not be exactly what I am looking for.
2 stars are not a rating. It is just a way to make a smaller selection of the designs that I think might be a good.
Sometimes, I change my mind and give more stars or maybe reduce stars... This just helps me in choosing.
Quite often I think "this looks amazing, but I have to give it less stars because it doesn't quite fit in the context"
I would love to comment on each entry and say thank you and give more feedback, but I have too many other things to do at the moment. Nevertheless, I look at each entry with much appreciation.
Keahlian yang Disarankan
Umpan balik Pemberi kerja
“Ricardo has won a contest with over 250 entries with a unique and adorable logo design, which matched the brief perfectly. On handover, with all the required files, he also included his first sketches showing the evolution of the idea, which was a nice touch and sign of genuine work. Extra high resolutions on submission made for a fantastic experience and was proof again that Ricardo was a worthy winner! Friendly communication too. 6 stars!”
Dean333, United Kingdom.