With more than 25 million users, we’ve made it our mission to curate a community of elite-level freelancers, the Preferred Freelancer Program. The community was designed with the sole idea of pooling the best talent on the platform and providing an exclusive space for them to excel.
We are looking for the best of the best freelancers who pride themselves in their workmanship and customer service abilities. If you think you have what it takes to join this elite-level community, we’d love to receive your application.
Once accepted, you'll get guaranteed access to quality leads and will be invited to work on high-value projects.
Each project assigned to you will be backed by our dedicated team who will be pitching you and your services to their clients. We call them the Recruiters.
You’ll also receive a special Preferred Freelancer Badge to ensure you stand out in the marketplace.
As an added bonus, the Preferred Freelancer team will provide you with ongoing education about how to make the most of the platform.
Perks to being a Preferred Freelancer
- Exclusive invitations to high value projects
- Only pay project fees when a milestone is released
- A badge on your Freelancer.com profile
- High level support from our dedicated Accounts Team
- Tips and tricks to enhance your profile
Minimum Entry Requirements
1. Must have at least one skill which matches all of the below:
- Above 85% completion rate
- Star rating of no less than 4.8
- 75% of projects completed on time
- 75% of projects completed on budget
- 3 projects completed in the past 90 days
2. Active on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days
3. A dispute rate below 10%
4. KYC approved
5. Payment Verified
6. Email Verified
7. Plus membership or above
8. Professional Photo or logo
9. Professional and well written profile description
10. Minimum of 8 Items in your profile portfolio
11. No duplicate accounts
12. An account in good standing with no recent or active warnings
13. Successful completion of the Preferred Freelancer Service Agreement Exam (passing score is 80%)
For exam information please click here.
As a Preferred Freelancer you will be exclusively invited to Recruiter upgraded projects everyday giving you first access to high quality projects. Although Recruiter project carry a 15% project fee, you will only be charged when a milestone is released and not when the project is accepted.
Applications and Processing Time
If your application is not successful you can re-submit your application 3 times, after which you will be restricted to apply on a monthly basis.
The maximum processing time for an application is 14 business days.
Free to Join
There are absolutely no costs to join the program, so if the chance to expand your freelancing business excites you please apply.
If you have any questions please email the team at email@example.com or ask any questions in the comment section.